EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OUR KNITS
What is the knit made of?
All our Millimal knits are handmade.
What is Mohair?
Mohair is a fabric of yarn made from the hair of the Angora goat. Mohair is rated as one of the world's most durable fibers. Which means that our knits feel warm in the winter, but also remains cool in the summer.
Mohair doesn't feel itchy on the skin, which makes it a better choice for those with a sensitive skin.
Important note : this should not be confused with Angora wool, which is made from the fur of the Angora rabbit.
Can I put my knit in the washing machine?
We advise you to NOT put your Millimal knit in the washing machine.
- If your knitwear is really dirty, we recommend to hand wash it with wool laundry product. Let you knit soak for 30 minutes up to a maximum of one hour, in cold to lukewarm water.
- You can always stop by the dry cleaner and let them take the best care of your knittie.
- Never put your Millimal knit in the drying cabinet. Neather wring out you knit. Just let it dry on a flat surface and lay it down to avoid stretching.
- When you want to iron your knit, make sure to use a damp cloth.
How do I take care of my knits?
Here are our tips & tricks
- You don't need to wash your knit after every time you wear it.
How long does it takes to ship my order?
All our knits are especially handmade for you. That is why it can take up to 3 weeks for us to make and ship your Millimal knit.